We'll work with you to create a smart strategy so your child or grandchild can earn the education they want.
Before you make your decisions on financing higher education, remember to talk to us so you can:
- Get an idea for the cost of college;
- Become familiar with alternative pre-funding plans;
- Get information on investment alternatives you should consider;
- Understand various education tax incentives available
- Determine if it makes sense to own the investments yourself or to keep them in your child's name;
- Develop an action plan to best meet your overall college funding needs.
U.S. Undergraduate College Costs for 2018-2019 School Year
Source: College Board's 2019 Trends in College Pricing, www.collegeboard.com
||Tuition and Fees
||Room & Board
||Change from 2017-18
|Public 4-Year (in-state tuition)
|Public 4-Year (out-of-state tuition)
Securities offered through Money Concepts Capital Corp. Member FINRA/SIPC. First Federal Wealth Management is an independent firm not affiliated with Money Concepts Capital Corp. Not FDIC Insured. Not a Deposit. May Lose Value. Not Guaranteed by the bank. Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency. www.moneyconcepts.com