Private Banking strategy goes beyond offering personalized financial and banking services to the bank's higher income/net worth clients. You'll receive dedicated attention to address your entire financial situation.
First Federal Bank's local Private Bankers in OH, MI and IN work closely with you to:
- Build personalized financial solutions
- Plan for a comfortable retirement
- Develop a well-executed retirement plan
- Protect and grow assets
Exclusive Private Banking Benefits1
- An exclusive Private Banking Checking Account with free checks and tiered interest rates/APYs3
- Higher daily limits for ATMs, point-of-sale, cash advances and overdraft privilege protection
- Free, unlimited use of domestic ATMs
- Exclusive, Private Banking Money Market Account
- Free 3”x 5” safe deposit box or $20 credit towards larger boxes (pending availability)
- Asset Secured Line of Credit2
- Free stop payments on checks
- Visa® Signature Travel Credit Card2
- Free domestic wire transfers
- Free cashier’s checks
- Free investment analysis with the First Federal Wealth Management4 team
- Free personal asset protection analysis with First Insurance Group5
1Benefits subject to change. Minimum $50 to open. Direct Deposit is required.
2Offer of Credit Subject to Credit Approval
3APY = Annual Percentage Yield
4 Securities offered through Money Concepts Capital Corp. Member FINRA/SIPC. First Federal Wealth Management is an independent firm not affiliated with Money Concepts Capital Corp. Not FDIC Insured. Not a Deposit. May Lose Value. Not Guaranteed by the bank. Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency. www.moneyconcepts.com
5 Not FDIC Insured. Not a Deposit. May Lose Value. Not Guaranteed by the bank. Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency.