E-Checking puts the power of banking in your hands. Simplify daily tasks while still enjoying all of the features and benefits you love about our checking accounts.
Convenience & Value
- No minimum account balance
- Free Mobile Deposit1, OnLine Banking and Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking1
- Up to $8 in refunds of another bank's ATM charges
Requirements & Fees
- Open with a $50 minimum deposit
- Free E-Statements3
- Avoid $10 monthly service charge and fees from other bank's ATMs4, if you:
- Enroll in Direct Deposit from an income source (e.g., payroll, Social security, Pension, etc.)
- AND enroll in E-Statements
- AND enroll in OnLine Banking
- AND have an active Debit Card (at least one point-of-sale transaction that posts and settles three business days prior to statement cycle date)
Which Account Fits You
|Free Mobile Deposit 1||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Exclusive Relationship Savings Account||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Refund of ATM Charges from Another Bank's ATM||Up to $8|
|Discount on Consumer Loan Fees||Yes||Yes|
|Free Paper Statements||Yes||Available upon request for those aged 65 and better|
|50% Discount on Safe Deposit Box (Pending Availability)||Yes|
|Interest Earned||Tiered Interest Rates and APYs (Annual Percentage Yield) |
|Free Checks||First Order of Non-Duplicate, Standard Checks |
|Check Writing||Unlimited||Limit of 10 checks per month with a $1 fee for each check thereafter||None||Unlimited|
|No Monthly Service Charge if You||Maintain an Average Daily Balance of $1,000 or Combined Deposit and Loan Account Balances of $20,000 or more. ||- Direct Deposit from Income Source - AND Enroll in E-Statements - AND Enroll in OnLine Banking - AND Have an Active Debit Card (1 or more point-of-sale transaction)|
|Monthly Service Charge if Requirements are Not Met||$10||$10||$0||$0|
|Minimum Balance or Average Daily Balance||See Above||None||None||None|
|Minimum to Open Account||$50||$50||$50||$50|
1 Your use of First Federal Bank Mobile Banking services are governed by the Terms and Conditions document given during enrollment. Standard data rates from your wireless provider may still apply.
2 First 10 checks free, $1.00 fee for each check thereafter per statement cycle.
3 A $3.00 paper statement fee applies for those that elect to receive a paper statement per statement cycle.
4 Up to $8 in other banks ATM fees per statement cycle.